Wednesday, May 28, 2014

最熟悉的陌生人

On the eve of Chinese New Year 2014, I bumped into him. We were going to the same restuarant in opposite direction. Due to my bad eyesight and no contact lenses on, i only realised it was him at the doorstep. He went in before me. I did not want to see him with his new gf. Thousands of sad thoughts filled my mind. I did not want to enter the restuarant.

Someone was sitting opposite to him. It was quite far from the reception, so I figured it must be his new gf. My heart sank. XY saw it, she kept looking at me. I should look strong and acted nothing was wrong, I reminded myself then. So I happily walked towards our table and chose a seat with my back facing them. I did not want to see the lovey dovey scenes. XY kept looking at me. I was not sure why. Maybe she thought that I should have some reaction that she could have some explanations to. But how should I react?

After a while, I saw his mum walking towards the door. So he was with his mum.. But then again, he could be waiting for his gf arrival too. They left. Probably they did not want to let me see his new gf thats why they left. Its actually a good thing too, as i did not want to see.

I took out my hp and started chatting on my usual Pig 4 chat group. XY thought I was messenging him, she purposely walked over to my side and peeked at my screen. It was not him. I was sad that he did not even send me a Happy chinese new year greeting or even smiled at me just now. Disappointed but what could I do?

Friends to lovers to strangers. 两个曾经那么相爱的人却变成了最熟悉的陌生人.

I actually survived without him. I still could not believe that I could make it this far. Anyway, i wished him all the best.

I need to leave this place. 走得越远越好. 重新开始.

蕭亞軒

最熟悉的陌生人

作曲:柯肇雷
作詞:姚謙
編曲:Azlan Abu Hassan
監製:Playtime Production / 陳世娟

還記得嗎 窗外那被月光染亮的海洋
你還記得嗎 是愛讓彼此把夜點亮
為何後來我們 用沉默取代依賴
曾經朗朗星空 漸漸陰霾

心碎離開 轉身回到最初荒涼裡等待
為了寂寞 是否找個人填心中空白
我們變成了世上 最熟悉的陌生人
今後各自曲折 各自悲哀

只怪我們愛得那麼洶湧 愛得那麼深
於是夢醒了 擱淺了 沉默了 揮手了 卻回不了神
如果當初在交會時能忍住了 激動的靈魂
也許今夜我不會讓自己在思念裡 沉淪

心碎離開 轉身回到最初荒涼裡等待
為了寂寞 是否找個人填心中空白
我們變成了世上 最熟悉的陌生人
今後各自曲折 各自悲哀

只怪我們愛得那麼洶湧 愛得那麼深
於是夢醒了 擱淺了 沉默了 揮手了 卻回不了神
如果當初在交會時能忍住了 激動的靈魂
也許今夜我不會讓自己在思念裡 沉淪

我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人
今後各自曲折 各自悲哀

只怪我們愛得那麼洶湧 愛得那麼深
於是夢醒了 擱淺了 沉默了 揮手了 卻回不了神
如果當初在交會時能忍住了 激動的靈魂
也許今夜我不會讓自己在思念裡 沉淪

也許今夜我不會讓自己在思念裡 沉淪

No comments: